MID LEVEL SCHEDULER required by our client, an international Construction Company, to be assigned on a Permanent basis, located in Norfolk, VA.
The Mid Level Scheduler is responsible for developing and maintaining the project schedule and providing detailed time analysis to Project Managers/ Area Managers.
- Perform take-off of quantities and activities from construction drawings or other documents for creation of
- Create and maintain construction schedules based on specific requirement from multiple departments
- Populate schedule with resource and cost information
- Update, maintain, and revise monthly and weekly schedules and reports
- Compare and report on comparisons of monthly schedules with regards to changes, delays or accelerations
- Prepare TIAs (Time Impact Analysis) for purpose of analyzing and implementing mitigation procedures to the
- Identify warnings and risks to the project for the purpose of mitigating the impact of these risk
- Analyze monthly schedules and prepare reports for the purpose of dispute resolution issue.
- Preparation of baseline CPM Schedule.
- Support change order preparation in regards to time impacts and delays.
- Review project plans, requirements, and specifications.
- Review and understand all bid documents related to schedule and project controls.
- Compare and analyze competitive subcontractor and supplier bids.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- experience in heavy civil or general engineering construction scheduling
- Demonstrated ability to understand technical and complicated construction program and the ability to communicate progress to both technical- and management-level personnel
- Expert level knowledge of Primavera P6 and Excel
- Proficient - outstanding written and verbal skills including the ability to clearly and accurately communicate with any audience
- Ability to understand project logistics and project schedule
- Experience with developing and producing various types of reports, targeting different audiences (i.e. critical path reports, resource histograms, past and project production needs, Time -Location, 4D BIM (Synchro or NAVISWORKS, etc.)
- Ability to reach and interpret construction drawings
- Excellent technical and mathematical abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft software programs