A Project Manager is required to work for a leading oil and gas operator, to be hired on a staff basis in Denmark.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the project progress, budget and schedule are delivered according to the project objectives (as per Business Statement of Requirements).
- Lead the day to day project management team.
- Be responsible for establishing and adjusting the project organisation in cooperation with the Project Director, line management and the Steering Group, maintaining a high level of competence and the overall performance of the project team.
- Be responsible for coordinating and aligning the technical deliveries on the project (Subsurface, Wells, Facilities, Operations, SHE, Contracts, Project Services).
- Be responsible for liaising with the Project Director as well as the relevant parts of the organisation and external stakeholders as necessary.
- Be responsible for technical and contract subcommittee work is carried out according to license requirements related to the development project and provide project part of the license budget and work plans to the Asset.
- Chair the Technical Committee in the project license.
- Be responsible for developing and updating relevant project strategies.
- Ensure effective management of the project risks, implementation of mitigation plans through a proactive approach.
- Be responsible for the execution of all technical reviews (assists / reviews), as per the project assurance plan, and that the associated findings are implemented.
- Be responsible for the implementation of an efficient change management process and the associated communication.
Skills and Experience
- Have an engineering education at B.Sc. or M.Sc. level.
- Have extensive experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Have a minimum of 5+ years' experience as Project Manager for large oil and gas development projects.
- Have solid experience from Front End studies and EPC projects.
- Have solid experience in project governance (e.g. O&G Project Model).
- Have documented experience in leading teams, supervising and managing staff with the ability to work within large multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams, across functions.
- Have a self-motivated and result oriented mindset, with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and a proactive mindset.
- Have a solid commercial acumen.
- Have good communication and presentation skills, including oral and written reporting.
- Are proficient in MS office package and MS project.
- Are fluent in English verbally as well as written
If you are a Project Manager looking for work in Denmark, please don't hesitate to apply now!