PROJECT SERVICES MANAGER
A Project Services Manager is required to work for a leading oil and gas operator, to be hired on a staff basis in Denmark.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead the day to day project services team.
- Be responsible for establishing and adjusting the project service organisation, maintaining a high level of competence and the overall performance of the project services team.
- Be responsible for preparing and maintaining the work breakdown structure, project master control estimate and project master schedule.
- Be responsible for the development, production and communication of accurate and visible overall and detailed cost and planning status.
- Be responsible for the preparation, production and communication of overall cost and schedule forecasts.
- Be responsible for the review and reporting of the main contractors' costs & schedule performance. This will include e.g. analysis of their schedule- and cost reporting, identification of costs and schedule risks / deviations, progress review meetings with contractors, participation in audits and site visits.
- Support the change management process in assessing cost and schedule impact of proposed changes.
- Assist the Project Manager with various cost & schedule scenario evaluation.
- Be responsible for initiating Cost & Schedule Risk Analysis.
- Be responsible for obtaining and consolidating input to the annual budget and forecast processes as per license requirements.
- Interface with other project disciplines as required for such as invoice control, cost forecasting, contract management and management of VORs.
- Be responsible for the implementation of the Documentation Management System and its adherence by the project team.
- Be responsible for monitoring delivery progress and quality of LCI deliverables from Contractors, in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Be responsible for transfer of technical information to Operations defined LCI's systems.
S Skills and Experience
- Have an engineering education at B.Sc. or M.Sc. level.
- Have extensive experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Have a minimum of 5+ years' experience as Project Services / Controls Manager for large oil and gas development projects
- Have documented experience in leading teams, supervising and managing staff with the ability to work within large multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams, across functions.
- Have solid experience in project governance (e.g. O&G Project Model).
- Have a self-motivated and result oriented mindset with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and a proactive mindset.
- Have good communication and presentation skills, including oral and written reporting.
- Have proficient computer skills with MS office package and scheduling softwares (e.g. MS Project, Primavera).
- Are proficient in cost control and scheduling methods, procedures and tools.
- Are fluent in English verbally as well as written.
If you are a Project Services Manager looking for work in Denmark, please don't hesitate to apply now !