A Senior Estimator is required to work for a leading oil and gas operator, to be hired on a “contract/staff” basis in Bristol, UK.
Role and Responsibilities
– Estimator with 3 to 5 years’ experience in Major Highways projects – working closely with in a bid team.
– Knowledges of NEC 3 or NEC 4 Design & Build option C type of contract – defined costs
– Used to Highways England ways of pricing (e.g. series of works)
– Use of estimating software (such as Candy) as a basis of preparing the estimate
– Preparation of all elements of major project estimates including preliminaries pricing.
– Preparation of analytical estimates including the detailed appraisal of construction plant and temporary works.
– Specific expertise in highways works:
– Linear works
– Traffic Management
– Preparation of quantities from drawings and specifications and ability to perform high level checking of quantities take off
– Prepare abstract of material and sub-contract requirements for sourcing and pricing.
– Technical and commercial appraisal of material and subcontractor quotations.
– Contribute to the identification of risk and pricing of risks throughout the bid.
If you are a Senior Estimator looking for work in Bristol, please don’t hesitate to apply now!