A Planner is required to work for a leading rail business, to be hired on a contract basis in London.
Role and Responsibilities
– Gathering information from the various parties involved;
– To ensure that schedules are drawn up in order to meet commitments by optimising resources (people, equipment, infrastructure);
– Integrate logistics and transport needs;
– To ensure that schedules are updated;
– Participate in coordination meetings;
– Propose optimisations and identify conflicts in installation methodologies;
– Contribute to the improvement of planning methods and tools.
Skills and Experience
– Use of TILOS
– Graduate of an engineering school
– Recognized for your curiosity and ability to work in a team environment
– Strength of proposal
– Interested in the world of railways
– A first successful experience in a similar position of at least 2 years
– Good interpersonal skills
If you are a Planner looking for work in London, please don’t hesitate to apply now!