A Method Engineer is required to work for a leading operator, to be hired on a contract basis in London.
Role and Responsibilities
– To define the construction methods;
– Participate in the phase development ;
– Compare different methods and have a critical analysis of the different solutions;
– To study the operating methods;
– Define the cadencies;
– Sizing the teams (human resources and equipment needed to carry out the work);
– Give the necessary directives to the designers in accordance with the results of the calculations and the methods of execution;
– Understand and manage the constraints specific to the project;
– Check and approve the plans and technical documents and methods;
– Apply and monitor the application of the provisions of the quality system.
Skills and Experience
– Graduate of an engineering school
– Recognized for your curiosity and ability to work in a team environment
– Strength of proposal
– Interested in the world of railways
– A first successful experience in a similar position of at least 2 years / 5 years
– Good interpersonal skills
If you are a Method Engineer looking for work in London, please don’t hesitate to apply now!