A Logistics Engineer is required to work for a leading power manufacture, to be hired on a staff basis in Germany.
Role and Responsibilities
– Coordinate transportation route survey activities.
– Interface management between installation team and transportation subcontractors.
– Transportation solution engineering and document preparation.
– The duties contained in this job description are not exhaustive and the job holder may be asked by management to undertake reasonable duties associated with this function.
Skills and Experience
– Degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering
– Specialization in logistics or supply chain is a plus
– Fluent German and English is a must
– 3-5 years of experience in logistics distribution, transportation
– Proactivity and strong interest in the industry in which it operates
If you are a Logistics Engineer looking for work in Germany, please don’t hesitate to apply now!