Fixed Term – with possibility of becoming permanent
1 x I&C Engineer Minimum 18mth.
• Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Instrumentation & Control Engineering with at least 5-10 years’ experience in detailed engineering and design of Instrumentation & Control works for Oil & Gas projects in similar position.
• Conversant with relevant international codes, standards and recommended practices such as ISA, NEC, NFPA, BS API, IEC, etc.
• Competent to carry out the Design activity in the Design-Check-Approve-Authorize cycle, and to Check the technical deliverables of designers
• General knowledge of other related disciplines
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively when managing multiple tasks must be self-motivated, results oriented, and be flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast paced multi-disciplinary team environment
• Organisational, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Competent problem solving, initiative and analytical skills
• Good oral and written English skills able to produce fluent Documents, Reports, and Technical Notes