An Estimator is required to work for a leading rail business, to be hired on a contract basis in London.
Role and Responsibilities
– Analysis of tender documents ;
– Site visit;
– Costing of human resources, equipment and supplies ;
– Consultation of partners and suppliers;
– Consolidation of prices;
– Presents your methods during the kick-off meetings ;
– Search for technical solutions ;
– Consultations and negotiations.
– Proposals for variants or more economical solutions;
– Transfer the contract file to the works team and contractual support.
Skills and Experience
– Graduate of an engineering school
– Recognized for your curiosity and ability to work in a team environment
– Strength of proposal
– Interested in the world of railways
– A first successful experience of at least 5 years in the field of estimator in Civil Engineering or works
– Good interpersonal skills
If you are an Estimator looking for work in London, please don’t hesitate to apply now!