A DOORS Coordinator is required to work for a major infrastructure project working for a large construction client to be hired on a staff basis in Birmingham.
Role and Responsibilities
– Implement an integrated requirements management system in line with all other information requirements
– Demonstrate the BBV behaviours.
– Work in accordance with the BBV Design Management Plan, BBV Technical Assurance Management Plan and BBV Information Management Plan.
– Responsible for setting up and processing design technical assurance information.
– Training of Design Team to the processes
– Coordinate on an active basis with BBVs other departments requirement, assurance and certification teams
– Coordinate on an active basis with BBVs design and other departments information management teams.
– Review and evaluate changes. Prepare reports for requirements impacts. Update as necessary the impacted requirements and ensure management of the changed requirement by the design team.
Skills and Experience
– Qualified Engineer or similar equivalent, with multi-disciplinary breadth
– Experienced in Technical Assurance and certification
– Excellent communication skills
– Understanding of the construction environment for safe and timely buildable designs
– Experience of working with a major design consultancy and major contractor
– Highly organised with good management and coordination skills
– BBV behaviours, respecting equality and diversity
– Minimum 5 years relevant experience
– Large scale linear project experience (eg rail, highway or similar).
– Experience and confidence to constructively challenge to optimise design solutions which balance project requirements, risks and constraints
– Membership of a relevant professional body
– CSCS card
If you are a DOORS Coordinator looking for work in Birmingham, please don’t hesitate to apply now!