• Manage commissioning time schedule, including key milestones.
• Supervision and quality control during mounting/installation of electrical systems.
• Coordinate the electrical installation & commissioning activities performed by suppliers contractors and Company.
• Coordinate and participate in witnessing of SAT.
• Coordinate and ensure execution of the SIT test.
• Ensure that the commissioning activities are in compliance with the project HSE rules and local legislation.
• Report commissioning activities to the project and to the Lead commissioning manager.
• Contribute actively to evaluation of the project and capture lessons learnt throughout the project.
• Coordinate installation and test of mechanical components.
• Create and monitor execution of QAS and align input from SQM
• Review of ITPs from Supplier and ensure verification and validation of product quality controls (QC)
• Review of product and as-built documentation during AP execution phase
– excellent knowledge of installation and commissioning of mechanical and LV electrical equipment
– excellent knowledge of commissioning of mechanical and LV electrical equipment
– excellent stakeholder mgmt.
– able to lead and support and team of commissioning supervisors
– good English skills verbal and written
– good knowledge of IT systems